Current Vacancies - Posted 1st March 2022
Joiner / Warehouse Operative
We are looking for an enthusiastic, competent individual to join our experienced team of Timber Window and Door Manufacturers.
- Managing the timber and warehouse stock
- Selecting, cutting and preparing timber for workshop operatives
- Preparing manufactured timber e.g. laminate and finger-joining
- Assist and support workshop and fitting teams where required
The successful candidate:
- Previous timber and/or joinery experience an advantage
- A good knowledge of woodworking machines and tools
- Excellent communication, numeracy and literacy skills
- Flexibility in work
- Ability to work unsupervised, organised, methodical and tidy with an excellent eye for detail
- Physically fit (Forklift experience/licence an advantage)
- Ability to work safely at all times, understanding Health & Safety requirements
This is a full-time role. Training will be given where necessary.
Salary - Excellent rates of pay dependant on experience.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Helen either by email email@example.com or ring on 01931 585 101.
Bench Joiner / Machinist
To work in an increasingly busy family run business, machining bespoke timber frame windows and doors, ranging from New Build to Listed Buildings.
This is a full time position, workshop based.
- Previous experience, time served preferred
- Competitive rates of pay, depending on individual experience
- Attention to detail essential
- Good time keeping
- Work as part of a team and as an individual
- Confidence with machines is a requirement / CNC trained is an advantage
For further information please contact Helen on 01931 585 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org